Preventive Maintenance & Compliance Plan
CER-Technology's Preventive Maintenance & Compliance Plan is a truly cost-effective approach to maintaining compliance with accrediting and regulatory bodies. The plan also helps reduce equipment failure and costly downtime. Preventive Maintenance, compliance services, and documentation are all included in a low basic fee. Repairs and parts (at preferred rates) are billed as services are rendered.
Additionally, CER-Technology provides a variety of facility and environmental testing services during new construction and renovation as well as for continuous hazard monitoring that satisfy both Joint Commission and the various State requirements.
• Medical gas system testing for oxygen, medical air, nitrous oxide, and other piped gases.
• Environmental testing for ethylene oxide in conformance to OSHA requirements including review of work place practices, engineering design, and leak testing of the equipment.
• Waste anesthetic testing and analysis of occupational exposure of operating room personnel to nitrous oxide and halogenated agents.
• Testing for formaldehyde, xylene, benzene and other hazardous agents throughout the facility.
• Electrical systems analysis services include testing of ground systems, isolated power, and conductive floors.