Employers hire, promote, and recruit NGS graduates because of their extraordinary practice-based knowledge and their proven ability to achieve accelerated, tangible results.
Bachelor's Degree Program Courses:
EDU 301: Best Practices for Undergraduate Education
QSM 381: Intro to Strategic Planning
QSM 340: Performance Based Management
QSM 394: Conversations and Insights with Leaders
QSM 350: Bachelor's Business Project I
EDU 338: Bachelor's Project Development I
EDU 401: Intro to Research & Data Analysis
QSM 358: Intro to Benchmarking
QSM 475: Intro to Financial Systems Management
QSM 362: Bachelor's Business Project II
- An accredited associate's degree, or the equivalent of 60 credits that include the standard 30-credit core requirements (English/Communications; Mathematics/Science; History, Social or Behavioral Sciences; and Humanities/Fine Arts).
- Substantive work or military experience;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Personal statement regarding commitment to achieving project-related results;
- Access to and familiarity to computers (including the Internet).
1. Visit www.ngs.edu
2. Click "Apply Online."
3. Complete application: Be sure to include resume, statement of commitment, and two letters of recommendation.
4. Submit official transcripts of highest degree completed to:
Keeper of Records
186 Jones Road
Falmouth, MA 02540
5. After acceptance, register by clicking link provided with acceptance letter.